Re: Rev 3712: MDEV-4338 : Support atomic option on directFS/FusionIO

Thanks,  Laurinas, this is interesting.

I tested it , using srv_use_atomic_writes directly.
This gives  me compiler error, not warning :)

6>..\..\..\storage\xtradb\handler\ha_innodb.cc(12654): error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'ulint *' to 'char *'
6>          Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast

Indeed, boolean values are handled consequently as "char" in MySQL (i.e my_bool is char ), and as "ulint" in innodb (ibool is ulint)