GSoC 2013 - Interested Student - Roles Project

Hello,

My name is Vicențiu Ciorbaru. I am 3'rd year undergraduate student at
the Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Romania and I am very
interested in contributing to MariaDB as part of Google Summer of
Code. I have not used MariaDB previously but I have taken it for a
spin just now.

I have participated in GSoC once before and would like to do so again.
I have contributed to other open source organisations (Mozilla, Samba,
ROSEdu) and I submit patches when time permits.

The project that interests me the most is MDEV-4397: Roles.

I want to ask you what would be a good place to start in the codebase
to help me get an idea what I need to do for this project?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Vicențiu

Follow ups