Re: User question

Roberto,

Leaving aside any technical issues for how it would work or if it would
even work...

Do be aware that there's a huge difference between a company doing
*development* and doing *operations*. Supporting something like this would
be a tremendous burden and very expensive, and it's definitely not
something that would break even without at least thousands of users.

Regards,

Jeremy