Re: [Gsoc] Regex enhancements Project

Hello Sir,

I've been working on this project for the past couple of days. I found that
there are few good regex libraries suitable for this task. Considering the
requirements I think PCRE, ICU regex and RGX would do the job. But ICU
regex doesn't have recursion but it has well-documented easy-to-understand
code. Currently I think PCRE is the best option we can have.

In case of I missed some libraries, I guess you will enlighten me to study
about them too. considering the requirements I didn't see Asian multi-byte
support implemented in anywhere, what would we do about that.?

In the google-melange page, under the application template there is a field
called "Project description", what should I include there.? i mean do you
expect a full description about the project including figures or just a
brief just like in projects ideas page.

Thank you.

--
*Sudheera Palihakkara.*