Re: Documentation about GTID

Kristian,
Thanks for your answer.
The reason for the error I mentioned before is that I used a different syntax which I found in one of the WL.
instead of

CHANGE MASTER TO MASTER_USE_GTID=1;

I was using:

CHANGE MASTER TO master_gtid_pos=1;
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'master_gtid_pos=1' at line 1

I will have a look at the test suite at the next favorable occasion.

Cheers

Giuseppe