Re: GTID replication and relay_log.info

Pavel Ivanov <pivanof@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> yet). But from time to time we see failures of rpl.rpl_gtid_crash test
> with the output like this:

Hm, strange, it does not fail in our Buildbot, which runs hundreds of tests on
different hosts...

> Can you suggest what debugging information should I gather to
> understand what's happening in failures like this? Or maybe you know

First step is to send full contents of mysqld.1.err, mysqld.2.err, and
rpl_gtid_crash.log.

> that. It's possible that there's something wrong with us applying GTID
> patch on top of 10.0.1 and maybe I'm missing something crucial (we

> off the top of your head what changes were done since 10.0.1 that are
> required for crash recovery to work properly?

I am wondering if you mean 10.0.2 here? (Since GTID was not included in
10.0.1, only 10.0.2).

There was a change to rpl.rpl_gtid_crash.test to use --append_file instead of
--remove_file/--write_file. Though these failures look like something else...

I can't think of anything else right now, but if you send the files then there
is a good chance I can say more.