Re: GTID replication and relay_log.info

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM, Kristian Nielsen
<knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> yet). But from time to time we see failures of rpl.rpl_gtid_crash test
>> with the output like this:
>
> Hm, strange, it does not fail in our Buildbot, which runs hundreds of tests on
> different hosts...

Well, either our build environment differs, or we induced something
with our patches...

>> that. It's possible that there's something wrong with us applying GTID
>> patch on top of 10.0.1 and maybe I'm missing something crucial (we
>
>> off the top of your head what changes were done since 10.0.1 that are
>> required for crash recovery to work properly?
>
> I am wondering if you mean 10.0.2 here? (Since GTID was not included in
> 10.0.1, only 10.0.2).

No, I meant 10.0.1 -- we took it and applied all that you did in
10.0-mdev26 and then in 10.0-base, but only GTID-related patches and
patches fixing flakiness of tests...

> There was a change to rpl.rpl_gtid_crash.test to use --append_file instead of
> --remove_file/--write_file. Though these failures look like something else...

We already have the --append_file change.

> I can't think of anything else right now, but if you send the files then there
> is a good chance I can say more.

OK. I'll try to catch log files next time this happens.

Pavel