Re: MDEV-4568 - Port Percona response time distribution as audit plugin

Hi Sergei,

03.06.2013, в 16:36, Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> написал(а):

> Hi, Sergey!
>
> On May 31, Sergey Vojtovich wrote:
>> revno: 3753
>> revision-id: svoj@xxxxxxxxxxx-20130531131833-zs83x5wntvl1i15f
>> parent: wlad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-20130523125248-22m56m01r24t0dmb
>> committer: Sergey Vojtovich <svoj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> branch nick: maria-qrtp
>> timestamp: Fri 2013-05-31 17:18:33 +0400
>> message:
>>  MDEV-4568 - Port Percona response time distribution as audit plugin
>>
>>  sql/sp_head.cc:
>>    Trigger MYSQL_AUDIT_GENERAL_STATUS event for each statement in stored
>>    procedures. Not strictly needed for query_response_time plugin, but
>>    makes it behave more like Percona patch.
>
> I'm sorry, I couldn't quite understand what you have changed, as
> compared to the first patch (and the first was not in emails, so I
> couldn't compare them).
The difference is rather minor:
- renamed query_response_time_exec_time to query_response_time_exec_time_debug
- updated plugin author and added GPL header to plugin.cc
- fixed I_S plugin description

What I didn't touch were query_response_time.cc and .h, but below you agree that we shouldn't touch them.

> Looks pretty much the same as the previous one, although you need to run
> the tests and to see that they pass (you've changed plugin description
> in the code, but the test result wasn't changed accordingly).
Hmm… you're right, somehow I forgot to update basic test. Other tests are up to date.

> Otherwise, looks ok to push, I suppose we can let it be as close to
> Percona's version as possible. I don't think you need to rewrite it,
> it's in a plugin now anyway.
>
> Regards,
> Sergei

Thanks,