Re: Group commit comparison between mysql and mariadb

FYI we migrated from MariaDB group commit to Oracle group commit and
attempted to keep the MariaDB testcases, unfortunately without
group_commit and group_commit_binlog_pos for now. Then from our
perspective the difference in the implementations was the following:

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=68929 (cosmetical)
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=68932 (IMHO serious)
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=68953 (IMHO serious, fixed in 5.6.12).

The fact that we didn't port all the testcases is
https://bugs.launchpad.net/percona-server/+bug/1168312.