 Subject: [Maria-developers] Developer course
 To: "maria-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <maria-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Friday, June 28, 2013, 7:08 PM

 hi guys, there's a
 internal mysql/mariadb developer course? i'm studying
 source, but it's a bit difficult understand what's
 the best class/methods to use, maybe a course could help me
 developing and understanding better the source
 any one know about a course like it?i will focus
 on query rewrite (select.cc), optimizer (opt_range.cc/opt_*) and
 partition engine, others engine (myisam,heap,innodb,aria) is
 not my priority now

 --
 Roberto Spadim