Re: help creating error messages

nice
well today i'm using perror to understand errors, but sometimes i don't
have perror in my computer or the sql error isn't clear
is error at information schema usefull? or maybe we should improve error
messages?
i don't remember all error i got now that isn't clear and i used perror to
understand, but with time i can comment about each error that isn't clear

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial