Re: [Commits] Rev 3772: MDEV-4645: Incorrect reads of frozen binlog events; FDE corrupted in relay log in file:///home/bell/maria/bzr/work-maria-10.0-MDEV-4548/

Sanja,

(Resending with the mailing list since this previous conversation was
there.)

Please see the attached binlog files:

   1. binlog_none.binlog -- No extra headers. You could generate this
   yourself easily, but I included it for completeness, since it otherwise
   matches exactly the contents of the other binlogs.
   2. binlog_checksum.binlog -- With Google's checksum enabled. All
   non-frozen events should have an additional 4-byte header.
   3. binlog_group_id.binlog -- With Google's group_id enabled. All
   non-frozen events should have an additional 8-byte header.
   4. binlog_group_id_checksum.binlog -- With both checksum and group_id
   enabled. All non-frozen events should have a total of 12 bytes of
   additional header.

Regards,

Jeremy