Re: Lack of linkage from MariaDB JIRA to commits

Roberto,

Unrelated to bzr and the current issue, but for your question about git,
see:

http://git-scm.com/book/en/Customizing-Git-Git-Hooks:

"The commit-msg hook takes one parameter, which again is the path to a
temporary file that contains the current commit message. If this script
exits non-zero, Git aborts the commit process, so you can use it to
validate your project state or commit message before allowing a commit to
go through."

Regards,

Jeremy