Re: Calll for testing: MariaDB 5.5.32 packages

2013/8/23 Сергей Войтович <svojtovich@xxxxxxxxx>:
> thanks for packaging MariaDB. I did a few basic tests with your packages and I confirm that they work well.
> The only minor note I have is that I was asked for root password 3x during installation, which is a bit too much.

Thanks!

I haven't noticed any extra password asking during installation. It
should ask for MariaDB root password in two screens, and of course if
you run sudo apt-get it will ask once for your user password in the
beginning. Could you clarify a little what happened in you
installation?

Follow ups