Re: Some clarifications requested for C client

And also .. the revisions listing at Launchpad (
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~georghd/mariadb-native-client/1.3/changes/)
stops at revision 32, it seems. If it is not maintained I think it is
better to delete/truncate it. Besides I am also surprised to se the version
listed as "1.3".  But maybe I don't understand how to navigate Launchpad!

-- Peter