introduction

Hi,

i've joined this list some days ago because I want to participate in the
discussions here.

The following links give you an overview of what i've done in the past:
without registration:  https://www.xing.com/profiles/August_Quint
with registration:     http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=9080630

unfortunately the texts are in German, so in short: i've worked as a
software-developer mainly in the backend area.

I've made some small modifications on the source code but currently I'm
struggling with Bazaar. This should be solved soon and I will then
upload some code to the repository.

I hope I can help you a bit.
AugustQ

PS: i found this:
in MySQL I call cmake with an argument: -DWITH_DEBUG=1
in MariaDB this is: -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug

is this correct?

Follow ups