Re: BUG? at windows versino of mariadb 10.0.4

Yes, this is a bug, thus no need for a question mark  - I would be seriously
surprised if we would  classify crash as a feature ;)

I was not able to reproduce it myself,  following your description . If
you're able to reproduce it, please create a bug in JIRA. IF you're not able
to get it on more than one machine, please start your server with
--core-file, rerun the sequence that leads to the  crash, and attach
mysqld.dmp from the data directory to the bug report.

To me it is not obvious why thread pool would affect Innodb background
threads in any way (Innodb background threads  are not in the pool). Also,
just starting N connection and doing nothing (this is what your description
sounds like) would not cause any activity in Innodb background threads, thus
it should not lead to crash you describe. It seems to me that something
crucial missing in your description, something that would make your crash
reproducible .