Re: Review of patch for MDEV-4820

So, you keep insisting that it's important to have information about
server_id of all servers that ever were a master for the database even
with gtid_strict_mode = 1. :(
I don't agree with that, because I believe this information can be
useful only in circular replication or something similar. But okay, I
understand your point...

Pavel