Re: MDEV-5019 - THREADPOOL - Create Information Schema Table for Threadpool

Hi guys! new doubts...
1)
threadpool.h don't have information about threadpool_unix.cc
structures/interactors
maybe we should rewrite the threadpool_unix.cc to a .cc file and a .h
header file? samething to windows threadpool
2)
other doubt... how i know what threadpoll it's being used? windows/unix?
there's a #define that i could use with #ifdef XXX #else #endif ?

thanks!

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial