Re: Review of base64.diff and german2.diff

Sorry if i'm posting too much, it's my last post for this ...

intbase64_decode_max_arg_length(){#if (SIZEOF_INT == 8)
  return 0x7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLL;#else
  return 0x7FFFFFFF;#endif}

if we reeturn LL (longlong) with a int function, this will cause
overflow/warnings at gcc? will the long long be returned with the right
value?

intmain(void){

base64.c is a binary program too? could we compile it as mariadb_base64 ?
this help debuging something like ENABLE-BASE64-BINARY, or some README file
showing how to do this

well :) that's all :) at weekend i report if i found something strange or
bugs :)
bye