Re: Review of base64.diff and german2.diff

On 09/23/2013 09:25 PM, Roberto Spadim wrote:
Sorry if i'm posting too much, it's my last post for this ...

int
base64_decode_max_arg_length()
{
#if (SIZEOF_INT == 8)
   return  0x7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLL;
#else
   return  0x7FFFFFFF;
#endif
}

Oops. Some remainders after moving from "size_t" to "int"
(to avoid changes in the replication code which relies on "int").

SIZEOF_INT can never actually be 8.
So perhaps #if is not really needed.

if we reeturn LL (longlong) with a int function, this will cause
overflow/warnings at gcc? will the long long be returned with the right
value?

int
main(void)
{

base64.c is a binary program too? could we compile it as mariadb_base64
? this help debuging something like ENABLE-BASE64-BINARY, or some README
file showing how to do this

It is not a binary program.
I guess the original author of this file used this main() for test purposes. main() could probably be removed.

well :) that's all :) at weekend i report if i found something strange
or bugs :)
bye