Re: Build fail of MariaDB10 with TokuDB enabled

Well, we aren't doing anything fancy with RPATH in this case, this is just what cmake does to binaries to make it so they can run from the build directory (which we do because logformat generates other source files, and isn't installed itself). You can use VERBOSE=1 as an argument to make to see how logformat is being linked, and look online for reports of problems with cmake and suse.

Sent from my iPhone