Re: Updating OQGRAPH tables

Hello Ian

I just tried to repeat what you found and I got the expected value for weight
(weight=4) in my output.

However I think it quite probable there is a bug that manifests under the
right conditions, so I need you to provide some configuration information:

* your system (32-bit, 64-bit, number of CPU cores, which operating system
distribution, and kernel version)

* either your compiler version, or did you install from a binary package, if
so which version, where from?

* contents of /etc/my.cnf or any other mysql config files

TBH I am not sure what else to ask for, perhaps the output from

  SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES

so I can compare it to my own build, but that is quite a large volume of
information, so feel free to pastebin it or something or create a bug against
https://bugs.launchpad.net/oqgraph and attach it there

thanks,
Andrew