Re: Updating OQGRAPH tables

Hi Ian,

as an aside, the use of numeric latches is deprecated, we retained it to
assist users migrating from OQGraph v2, because the intention is to implement
additional graph algorithms over time.  Great job with the examples in the
wiki, its something I always wanted to see but never have the time to do!

Regardless, your query should still have worked as you expected...

thanks,
--Andrew