We are participating in Google Summer of Code 2014

Hi,

It is with great pleasure that I can inform you that we have been accepted as an organisation to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014!

It would be great to see more ideas pop up here:
	https://mariadb.com/kb/en/google-summer-of-code-2014/

More mentors are always wanted! I presume we will see a lot more student discussions here as well.

If you have any questions that aren't answered on the lists, please send me a personal note

Here's to more features & contributors in 2014.

cheers,
-colin

--
Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist
MariaDB | t: +6-012-204-3201 | Skype: colincharles