How handle_rpl_parallel_thread rollback partial transaction when STOP SLAVE In parallel replication

hi Kristian,
   I have a quesion about parallel replication.
   In handle_rpl_parallel_thread(), a worker thread has got a whole transaction events, but it only apply partial events. this thread wouldl skip left events when do STOP SLAVE(is that rigth?) ,because sql_worker_killed() return true. but it seems that partial transaction won't be rollbacked for wait_for_prior_commit() always return false. do me wrong? or how would it rollback that partial transaction.
2014-02-25

nanyi607rao

Follow ups