Re: New MariaDB builds: regular trusty and special kvm-deb-sid-pbuilder-amd and (Re: MariaDB)

> I'm having some trouble with the Debian VMs. The installs are failing
> midway through. Everything appears to be going fine up until the
> installer just sort of freezes and it never finishes the install. I'm
> downloading other iso files to see if I can find a set that work.

Hmm.. it seems the current unstable installation image is, well, very unstable.

Try installing using testing installation image from
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
and when done run

sudo -s
sed -i s/testing/unstable/g /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade

..and the system has turned into the unstable version.

--
Check out our blog at http://seravo.fi/blog
and follow @ottokekalainen