Re: Project in GSOC 2014.

Hi Sergei,

Thanks for your response.

I can understand.

Now I am interested as a person who is willing to contribute to the Java
Connector not as a GSOC project.

I am waiting for the next set of tasks to be added for the Java Connector
new version.

I proposed certain new things that can be added to the Java Connector.

Here are the things that I proposed:

*The feature is:*

* RowSetFactoryInterface and RowSetProviderClass as per JDBC Spec 4.1 which
is not part of latest  Java connector version *

*JDBC 1.1.6*

*Benefit:*

*Any types of row sets that are supported by the JDBC Driver can be
created.e.g JDBCRowSet,CachedRowSet in MySQL*

*One Last Question:*

*I have seen the source code of Java Connector and I understood they are
made in Java 6.*

*Are there any plans to migrate the code from Java 6 to Java 7?*

I will be more than happy to receive a response on above.

Regards
Puneet.