Re: MaxScale as a binlog server

Thanks Kristian, that gives me some useful pointers and some things to think about and discuss with them when we meet tomorrow. I agree that limiting it to a subset of scenarios would be could, especially as we are only looking at proving a concept at the moment.

I will keep you informed of what we find out from them.

Regards
Mark