Re: [GSoC] Student interested in "Optimize mysql-test runs" or adding SQL features

Hello Sergei and all,
I have made a last update to my proposal, and submitted it. I added more
specifics regarding the scope of the project (running as part of the
buildbot), as well as data to leverage for the project and potential
learning algorithms to use depending on the data that the project will have
access to in the end (only test result history, or also code change
history, etc.).

If anyone has any changes to suggest before the deadline, let me know. I'll
be glad to look into them.
All the best, all : )

Pablo