Re: Rev 4077: MDEV-4856 SQL_ERROR_LOG shows 1146 errors which didnt appear in mysql client

Here I tried to come up with what I think is a simpler approach. It
basically uses a buffer in the THD, but just like the old code, this
buffer is in the Diagnostic_area, it's the last error message.

Yep, that's closer to the way it works now. Thus simpler.
What do you want me to do now? To close that issue with your patch?

> Eventually we will need to remove thd->clear_error() completely
Agree.

Best regards.
HF