Re: Error on 'make' of mariadb source

Hi Sergei,

Hope this mail finds you well.

As per suggestion by Weldon Whipple I tried deleting the corresponding
sql_yacc.h and cc files before building the source. But no luck.
I think I need to reconfigure the environment again and try building the
source again after a fresh source pull.

Also I please guide me if there is a git fork available for the
latest/weekstone release of mariadb source code as bzr revision system is
extremely slow (sometimes take full day and ends up with the message that
connection is reset by the peer and finally hanging on). This is
really happening on every checkout/pull of source (did it on Ubuntu).  It
would also be helpful if I can get a source repository from where the
branches can be forked locally in bzr.

Thanks and Regards,
Kesha Shah

--