Re: TokuDB disabled in Debian and Ubuntu - help me get it working?

Hello!

)..
> think you should probably just add something to the rules file to set those
> variables explicitly.

Yes, I guess I was thinking in too complex ways. After a while I came
up with a solution that only required a few small lines in
debian/rules:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-mysql/mariadb-5.5.git;a=commitdiff;h=7f918223f7bd31e82b72e4cf6758719027358073;hp=062e5b060ae4b265b8ffe08c8918406ce401eeeb

> Regarding your second problem, it sounds like your packaging scripts aren't
> properly linking with jemalloc as the first library, with --whole-archive.

For this part it seems that other fixes done to support mips and s390x
etc fixed this issue under amd64 too.

So, with these fixes, TokuDB is now going to be shipped in Debian too.

Trusty build logs for reference:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/173127949/buildlog_ubuntu-trusty-amd64.mariadb-5.5_5.5.37-1~trusty1~ppa2_UPLOADING.txt.gz
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/173126882/buildlog_ubuntu-trusty-i386.mariadb-5.5_5.5.37-1~trusty1~ppa2_UPLOADING.txt.gz

--