Re: Extendet FederatedX storage engine to support updating Sphinx RT indexes

Hello Sergey,

is there any progress with the patch or could i do something to help you?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Markus Lidel

Am 09.04.2014 09:51, schrieb Sergey Vojtovich:
Hi Markus,

sorry for this delay. I was going to check with other developers regarding your
patch but apparently it didn't happen.

Sergei, could you review this contribution and send back your suggestions?
I believe most of this stuff should be implemented in sphinx, but you may
have different opinion.

Thanks,
Sergey