Re: [GSoC] Optimize mysql-test-runs - Setback

Hello everyone,
I ran the tests with randomization on Standard and Mixed mode, and here are
the results.
1. Standard does not experience variation - The queue is always long enough.
2. Mixed does experience some variation - Actually, the number of tests run
changes dramatically, but I forgot to add the data in the chart. I can
report it too, but yes, the difference is large.
3. In any case, the results are still not quite satisfactory, so we can
think back to what I had mentioned earlier: How should we change our
paradigm to try to improve our chances?

Regards
Pablo