Java Connector coding till 6th July

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late mail.

Last week I had code review with Massimo.
I wrote the test cases for transactions.

Then I clean the code written in MySQLProtocol.java for
executePreparedStatement method.

Then added new methods like writeBinaryTo(for BinaryProtocol) in
IntParameter
and will write similar methods in  other classes.

In the coming week:
*a)*I will be making use of MYSQLServerSidePreparedStatement.java for
performing the all the operations.Currently they are embedded in
MYSQLPreparedStatement.java
*b)*I have done the analysis of the above as to what classes will  be
changed.
*c)*Also I will be modifying the execute method for Serverside prepared
statements for sending the *new params bound flag* properly.
Currently it is always going as 0x01 but will modify it to send 0x00 if
same statement gets executed again

I will have code review with Massimo on thursday..

Your suggestions are welcome.

Regards
Puneet.

Follow ups