Re: Learning about MariaDB, Getting Started

Thank you, Roberto for recommending my blog. :)

Hi Kavneet, you can learn about the internals of how things work in
MariaDB, coding standards, etc. here
<http://dev.mysql.com/doc/internals/en/>.

This will give you a good grasp about overall structure of the source code
and then you can look into specific details as you desire.

Sriram.