Re: Learning about MariaDB, Getting Started

you done a nice work, a very well docummented blog with source code about a
MDEV, that's a small book :) very usefull, thank you doing that nice job :)
there's mysql dev page, and there're some mysql internal books too , i read
this one (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596009571.do), but it's a bit
"old", and i liked
it's a first step book, but i didn't found many info about optimizer, i
think that optimizer is a 'black magic' not well documented yet kkk, but
with time you can learn it from source, i will read it some day :)
another very good think is ask at irc, mail lists, and starting a job or
implementing a feature from jira bug tracker, many guys here help a lot
too, but solving a feature is easier and solve "problems" :)

good look and good studies guy