Re: [Commits] Rev 4376: MDEV-6676: Speculative parallel replication in http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maria-captains/maria/10.0

Perhaps slightly more useful would be a SET SESSION inherit_transaction=<process_id>

Use cases:

* Multi threaded backup on mysqldump --single-transaction with each thread fetching a table
* An application that wants do a number of read/write queries in parallel all isolation level.

A commit or rollback will apply to all transactions.