Re: MDEV-4255 MIXED replication: Unique key updates are not marked unsafe, replication fails in lp:~maria-captains/maria/10.0

Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Anyway, it seems that we agree not to push it into 10.0.
> What do you think - shall it be pushed into 10.1 or not at all?

Well, as I said, I wouldn't have prioritised fixing that bug. However, now
that you've made the patch, I think it's ok to push it to 10.1 if you want.

This only concerns UPDATE of unique key on non-transactional table. That's
already a fairly edge-case scenario. So pushing this to 10.1 should not make
much difference one way or the other. And the patch as such looks fine.

(Just fix the incorrect comment and possibly elaborate the commit message if
you decide to push).