Re: MDEV-4255 MIXED replication: Unique key updates are not marked unsafe, replication fails in lp:~maria-captains/maria/10.0

A note from a peanut gallery: I think issuing a warning only when an
actual conflict occurs is a bad idea, because due to a specific row
order conflict may not occur on the master, but occur on slaves. And
that can lead to a very bad replication breakage.