Buildbot slow upload

Hi Serg, Daniel,

Some time ago there was discussion of slow Buildbot upload speed (sorry, don't
have the original mail thread to reply to). I found some new information on
this.

Yesterday I had to do a custom build, but was not able to because my tarbake
upload kept getting stuck. So I had to investigate.

Turns out the real problem was that hasky:/media/backup/archive/pack was full.
And apparently, the error handling in Buildbot upload step is broken, so the
error is not caught properly but just causes the upload to hang.

I have noticed this before, that upload gets stuck. I wonder if full disk on
hasky has caused this before.

Daniel: Do we have something that removes old builds from /archive/pack? I did
not see anything in root or buildbot crontabs?

With respect to slow uploads, while trying various things, one thing I did was
increase the upload blocksize in Buildbot config. Now I see tarbake upload
(50MB) taking just 1 minute, which seems fair (probably it can be more if the
network or buildbot is busy).

So I'm wondering if the slow upload that was seen was in fact a combination of
too low default blocksize, and uploads occasionally getting _completely_
stuck?

It's of course still fine to move to using rsync, as Serg proposed earlier;
just wanted to mention what I found.

And in either case, we still need a solution to prevent /archive/pack from
running full in the future...