Re: TokuDB test suite failures when building at Launchpad

Hello!

I am not sure what you mean, but the builds at
https://launchpad.net/~mysql-ubuntu/+archive/ubuntu/mariadb-10.0/+builds?build_text=&build_state=all
are built from the sources at https://github.com/ottok/mariadb-10.0.
Make options are visible in
https://github.com/ottok/mariadb-10.0/blob/master/debian/rules

AFAIK the tests check if TokuDB is available, and run only then. For
example on i386 the TokuDB tests are skipped automatically. I don't
know if this answered your question, but the source link is anyway
above.