Re: TokuDB test suite failures when building at Launchpad

Hi, Peter!

On Feb 04, Peter Mclarty wrote:

> Ok forgive my ignorance but is Tokudb being enabled, you compile
> successfully but does the config enable tokudb to allow it to be tested

Yes, it must've been enabled.

If TokuDB would've been disabled, the test would've been skipped
automatically, it could've never failed.

I've checked the log - it looks like all tokudb tests failed, and all
failed identically - the server crashed on startup.