Re: TokuDB test suite failures when building at Launchpad

Hi, Otto!

I can give you a patch that you apply and run another build in the
Launchpad build system. Would that be ok?

It'll be a purely debugging patch, not something that should end up in
the final packages, so don't forget to remove it afterwards.