Re: TokuDB test suite failures when building at Launchpad

Failing TokuDB tests are now stopping MariaDB 10.0 from entering
Ubuntu, as the official builds fail too:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mariadb-10.0/10.0.16-1
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/196473592/buildlog_ubuntu-vivid-amd64.mariadb-10.0_10.0.16-1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

This time the failures are different:

Completed: Failed 7/4551 tests, 99.85% were successful.
Failing test(s): tokudb.rows-32m-0 tokudb.rows-32m-1
tokudb.savepoint-5 tokudb_bugs.frm_store tokudb_bugs.frm_store2
tokudb_bugs.frm_store3 plugins.show_all_plugins

Others yield warnings. I have no idea what to do about these. Only fix
I can do at the moment if to disable TokuDB completely.

I remember that TokuDB has created a lot of work for me during the
last 2 years or so. Could TokuDB devs consider setting up their own
Launchpad PPA (it's free) and run development builds there every now
and then, so that these issues would have a chance to be caught before
release?

Thanks