GSoC 15 : MaxScale Project under Markus Makela

Hello guys,

As per the official list
<https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/google-summer-of-code-2015/> of projects
by MariaDB, I'm interested in the project - MaxScale filter to capture
incoming operations for consumption in external sources ( Mentor : Markus
Makela )

*I've 3 requests/doubts : *

0.I've downloaded the MaxScale code from github
<https://github.com/mariadb-corporation/MaxScale> and have read the
documentation.
It says the filter configuration file is : MaxScale.ini
I didn't find this file in the codebase.

Nor was I able to figure out the code-location related to the "filter"
module.

1.Kindly suggest for the further things I should do/try.

Shall I install MariaDB & MaxScale?
What part of code-base should I look into & play around?

2.What is the UTC time when most of you guys are online on IRC-channel
(#maria)?

Since I'm from India, I need to know the time when most of you guys are
online to get immediate help on IRC.

Thanks in advance.

--
Lokesh Walase