Re: [GSoC'15] MaxScale Project

Hi,

I think 10.1 server isn't compatible with MaxScale right now. I've
managed to get it to compile from 5.5 and 10.0 packages. As is said in
the documentation, the server and devel packages are needed from RPMs
but I'd think source compilations work as long as the embedded library
is built.

Markus

--
Markus Mäkelä, Software Engineer