Re: [GSoC'15] Running MaxScale and MariaDB servers on single machine

Hi,

The first step would be to inspect the state the servers are in. The
easiest way to do is to use the maxadmin interface. To enable this,
configure the following into MaxScale's config file

        [CLI]
        type=service
        router=cli

        [CLI Listener]
        type=listener
        service=CLI
        protocol=maxscaled
        port=6603

Executing the 'show servers' should give you a list of the servers and
their states. If this doesn't give any clues the next step would be to
enable MaxScale's tracelog. The log can be enabled by adding
'log_trace=1' under the [maxscale] section. Here you can see the routing
logic of the router and the reasons why the queries are routed to the
master.

Markus