Re: [GSoC'15] Running MaxScale and MariaDB servers on single machine

Hi Markus,

I got an error. It says "Error : No Master can be determined".

Here's how my config file looks like

[maxscale]
threads=1
log_trace=1

[srv1]
type=server
address=localhost
port=3306
protocol=MySQLBackend

[srv2]
type=server
address=localhost
port=3307
protocol=MySQLBackend

[MariaDB10 Monitor]
type=monitor
module=mysqlmon
servers=srv1,srv2
user=maxmon
passwd=maxpwd

[RW Split Router]
type=service
router=readwritesplit
servers=srv1,srv2
user=maxuser
passwd=maxpwd

[RW Split Listener]
type=listener
service=RW Split Router
protocol=MySQLClient
port=4006

[CLI]
type=service
router=cli

[CLI listener]
type=listener
service=CLI
protocol=maxscaled
address=localhost
port=6603

I have granted all privileges to "maxmon". Does it help in pin pointing the
error?

Thanks,
Sriram